Prague Castle by Night Guided Tour
A unique chance to discover Prague's romantic Castle in a different light -- all lit up, and without the big tourist crowds.
7PM: October 16th - April 30th
7.30PM: May 1st - October 15th
Not an art history lecture, not a traditional guided tour.
It is more of a stroll, a chance to absorb Prague's Romantic atmosphere, to take great pictures, and to see "the city of 100 spires" all lit up.
We don't visit inside Parliament or inside Saint Vitus. We walk the castle grounds from top to bottom.
Also includes a ride on Prague's romantic 22 cable car.
The light keeps changing. And it varies according to the time of year.
This 1.5-hour tour explores Prague Castle, the largest fortress complex on the planet, at night.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Tram ride
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Due to the late hour, we are permitted to walk the grounds, but we do not enter the buildings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lesser Town, Malostranske Namesti Praha 1, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
This tour includes Lesser Town, the less busy, more romantic, side of Prague, opposite the Charles bridge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
We cover all the grounds: the gardens, Saint-Vitus church, the presidential courtyard, the belvedere, golden lane when it is open and so on.
Please note we do not go inside the buildings.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Pass By: Nerudova Street, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
A dramatic street, with Prague's most spectacular mansions.
Especially scenic at night time.
Definitely a must-see of Prague. You cannot visit Prague and not have seen Nerudova street.
Stop At: Golden Lane, Daliborky 30/38, Prague 119 00 Czech Republic
This is where alchemists turned lead into gold. And where legendary Kafka once lived.
We visit if and when Golden Lane is open - schedules are unpredictible.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Malostranské náměstí, Malostranské nám., 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana, Czechia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will receive instant confirmation as soon as you book
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.