Prague Castle Ticket and Introductory Overview at 11:00am
Sometimes buying admission tickets to Prague Castle may cost you hours of queuing. Avoid the stress of lining up by collecting your admission tickets for Prague Castle from a representative. Get short introduction about your ticket and Prague Castle in English language. With this ticket you will also receive information how to avoid long security control lines into the Prague Castle complex.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Introduction of 20 minutes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
- Visit: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Avoid the long lines to buy admission tickets to Prague Castle with this convenient skip-the-line opportunity.
The history of Prague Castle stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years it has been home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
Following Circuit B, explore Prague Castle at your own pace. The circuit covers the castle and its beautiful interiors as well as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower.
Meet a representative directly in front of the Winged Lion Memorial to pick up your tickets. Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors, taking the hassle out of your visit to this extraordinary complex.
Departure Point :Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- No restrictions ( as face mask ) in the exteriors of the city for travelers, face mask must be worn in the interiors of the historical and cultural buildings
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.