Prague City Of Lights PhotoWalks Tour
The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Camera tripod
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanavsky Pavilion, Letenske Sady 173, Prague Czech Republic
As the city lights come on the atmosphere changes dramatically and the opportunity for moody images and long exposures are right there to grab. The light from the city comes on and creates a mellow and truly inspirational mood for a completely different type of photography
Our trained professional photography guide will ensure that you bring home the pictures you came for. Our guide will help you with composition and exposure and show you the best ways and angles to photograph the sites at night. Whether you are new in photography or have years of experience we will make sure that your time with us will be memorable and that you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and have learned about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
- Usage of long shutter speeds in relation to the scene
You will get a chance to photograph the unique cityscape of Prague in its evening glory, from several different great locations. To be able to reach the best spots in time the tour also includes a short ride on the Tram.
This tour requires you to bring a tripod as you will be doing longer exposures to capture the true essence of the night scenes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Euro hot-dog, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Cafe Slavia, 2, Smetanovo nábř. 1012, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.