Prague City Sightseeing Travel Pass 24 hrs
This is a quick first getting to know the city of Prague. Get the necessery orientation in the city. From luxurious open panoramic buses you will admire the most famous sights of the Old and the NewTown, the Prague Castle (short 45-minute break) and the Jewish Quarter Josefov. The tour ends in the city centre at the Old Town Square. Choice of commentary in 26 languages!
per adult from
2 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Visit: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Old Town Square, Spanish Synagogue, St. Agnes Monastery, Republic Square, Municipal House, Powder Tower, Masaryk Railway Station, State Opera House, National Museum, Wenceslas Square, New Town Hall, Charles Square, Dancing House, Vltava Bridges, National Theatre, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum Music Hall, Petrin Hill with look-out tower, Manes Bridge, Lesser Town, Pohorelec and Strahov Monastery, Czernin Palace – Ministry of foreign affairs, Loreto Prague, Prague Castle, Royal Summer House, The Straka Academy – Government of the Czech Republic, Josefov – Jewish Town, The Old-New Synagogue and much more ...
Departure Point :Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure point: Martin tour Prague-city tours, Pařížská 1, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia. The kiosk Martin Tour is located on the corner of the Old Town Square and Parizska Street No. 1 (cross the street opposite to Cartier Shop)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.