Prague City Tour Including Lunch, Tram Ride & Vltava River Cruise
Join this 6-hour Prague tour and explore the city by foot, tram ride and boat cruise. Complete your full Prague experience with a traditional 3-course meal, including beverages, and a knowledgeable guide..
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Boat cruise
- 3-course lunch including beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide in central Prague in the morning from where your sightseeing tour of Prague starts. Explore Old Town, the historic Jewish Quarter and the magnificent Prague Castle including its grounds before enjoying a boat cruise on Vltava and an authentic 3-course lunch afterwards including beverages (included in tour price).
Experience the beautiful cityscape of Prague with its cobblestone streets and alleys as well as Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings. Learn about the 'Capital of Bohemia', as titled under Emperor Charles IV, and its long history as you tour this magical city. Listen to your guide's anecdotes and stories about Prague's legends and enjoy a 3-course lunch in traditional surroundings as well as a cruise on Vltava River, giving you the perfect overview of this glorious city in 6 hours.
Departure Point :Old Town Square, Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :10am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involve; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Commentary in French or Portuguese
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.