Prague Communism and World War II Walking Tour
Discover Prague’s rich history with a 2-hour walking tour of the city’s important WWII and communist sites. A local guide will share stories about life during Nazi and Russian occupation as you stroll from Národní Street to the statues of Wenceslas Square. Stand on the sites of fierce fighting and iconic historic moments and learn about the turmoil of the Velvet Revolution and Communist Revolution.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vaclavske namEsti, Vaclavske namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The first stop on this 2-hour walking tour is Národní Street, where riot police violently suppressed a peaceful student demonstration in 1989, initiating the Velvet Revolution. As you stroll to the
statues of Wenceslas Square, a local guide will share fascinating stories about what life was like during the Nazi and Russian occupations.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Fun in Prague, Prague Czech Republic
Departure Point :Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Prague, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.