Prague Evening Walking Food Tour - four hours of amazing food and pure fun !!
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TOUR! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
In Prague, you can find a mysterious side, kind of secret and delicious. It's called Lesser Town, and visitors of Prague often just passing around.
Spend a magical evening enjoying the mystery of this bit hidden, renaissance neighbourhood of Prague just around of Prague Castle. Although close to the tourist main attractions, your guide will take you down through picturesque, tiny back streets to discover some of the city’s most hidden gems.
Our guide will take you into a secret wine bar, backstreet bistro, trendy local restaurant and legendary café, to enjoy our best gastronomy. You will also visit many famous, but kind of undiscovered sites like the John Lennon Wall, Kampa Island and modern art. Joyful evening!
Together with our guides, you will taste on five stops: traditional soup, delicious Czech starters, local wines, surprisingly tasty main dish, and also unforgettable dessert.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Famous Czech beer or local wine or non-alcoholic drink at every stop
- Dinner - The most popular Czech soup and a fantastic main course with history since the 18th century
- Snacks - Traditional Prague starter
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, tea or hot chocolate together with the renowned Czech dessert in the legendary Prague café.
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nerudova Street, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Nerudova street (Nerudova ulice) is a picturesque street leading up to Prague Castle. In this steep street you can find many restaurants, souvenir shops, embassies, but what’s most remarkable about this street are the house signs and the people that lived in that houses.
Stop At: Malostranske namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The square is located under the Prague Castle and features many historic buildings dominated by the Baroque church of St Nicholas. It is a part of the Royal Route and it is frequently visited.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Prague’s oldest bridge was built to replace the Judith Bridge that had been badly damaged by floods in 1342. The Stone, or Prague, Bridge, called Charles Bridge since 1870, was begun in 1357 by Charles IV and was completed in 1402. The bridge is built of sandstone blocks, flanked at each end by fortified towers (Lesser Town Bridge Towers, Old Town Bridge Tower). From 1683 to 1928, 30 statues of saints were carved to decorate the bridge, the most famous of which is the statue of St John of Nepomuk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kampa, Mala Strana, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
This park – an island between the Vltava River and its side branch, Čertovka, where you can see the huge mill wheel of the 15th century former Grand Priory Mill, is one of the most romantic and picturesque places in the city. Not surprisingly, the prestigious traveller's server VirtualTourist declared it the second most beautiful city island in the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: National Theater, Narodni 223/2, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The National Theatre is the Czech Republic's representative stage, built with funds from a nationwide collection and first opened in 1881, and for the second time in 1883 after a devastating fire.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Jánský vršek 323/13, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Café Louvre, Národní 22, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this tour
- Minimum amount of travelers for this tour are two persons
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this tour but with 100% surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.