Prague Food Tour
Discover hidden landmarks and hear about the city past and present as you taste everything from traditional appetizers to dumplings with a local guide. Meet up with your guide for a beer on the amazing Brewery Boat "Loď Pivovar".From there, move on to Nase Maso, one of the city's finest butchers, for an assortment of cured meats, pâtés, and spicy sausages paired with mustard and bread and than Sisters, a deli specialized in open-face sandwiches called chlebicky. In Spejle Czech style tapas and pinchos bar you will enjoy delicious duck with sauerkraut and gingerbread dusted potato dumplings paired with a house lager. Work up an appetite with a walk past the colorful buildings of Wenceslas Square, check out an unusual sculpture.The savory snacking continues at the Cafe Louvre, where you can dig into a Czech classic of dumplings, braised bee in an elegant Art Nouveau setting. Wrap up your gourmet tour with Czech flavors best ice cream in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- 17 samples at 6 different tasting locations
- Wine and beer
- Local english speaking guide
- Prague - A food lover’s guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities / Tips for guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haštalská, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Visit the family store that’s single-handedly reviving Prague’s gingerbread tradition, and taste their delicious regional cookies
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gurmet Pasáž Dlouhá, Dlouhá 727, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Discover gourmet food and drink passage situated in the heart of Prague's Old Town. It is one of the first passages in Prague to be specifically dedicated to gourmet items, to tradition, fresh, high quality products, and exceptional taste. Discover one of the hottest new entrants to the Prague food scene, Sisters, and their incredible open-face sandwiches. Taste Prague’s finest, freshest, all natural meat products in the city’s most beloved butcher shop covered in glass, so you can watch old-world techniques at work.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Municipal House, nám. Republiky 5, 111 21 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Learn about the famous building of the Art Nouveau architecture style.
Stop At: Jindřišská, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
At this Czech style tapas and pinchos bar, enjoy delicious duck with sauerkraut and gingerbread dusted potato dumplings paired with
a house lager. If you need more reason to come back, check out the gin and tonicsection on their menu."
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Pass true the main city square in Prague. Many historical events occurred there, and it is a traditional setting for demonstrations, celebrations, and other public gatherings.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Národní 22, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
"Bearing the name of theworld famous gallery, Café Louvre has been in businesssince 1902. Taste traditionalsvíčková - Czech
dumplings, braised beef and cranberry compote."
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Národní, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The ice cream man, Honza Hochsteiger, has been making gelato non-stop since 2002. His small shop provides Praguers with unique
Czech flavors while innovating the core principles of ice cream making. This work shop is helping to develop a unique and
delicious future for gelato."
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Brewery Boat, Štefánikův most Dvořákovo nábřeží Kotviště číslo 19, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Crème de la Crème - zmrzlinový salon, Národní 23, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour stops, tastings and number of tastings may change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- Email us to advise of any dietary restrictions such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We and our food partners will adhere to all local regulations. Please follow these local regulations as requirements (for example, mask wearing inside vs outside public spaces) may vary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.