Prague Hidden Secrets Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
This intimate small-group tour takes you past Prague's mainstream tourist attractions to discover the city like a local. Discover hidden alleys, secret pathways, tucked-away gardens and buzzing local hotspots as you wander Prague’s old medieval streets from one major square to another, including Wenceslas Square, Republic Square and Old Town Square. Your expert local guide will reveal Prague's rich and mysterious history and culture along the way.
Numbers are limited to 15 people on this small-group walking tour, ensuring a more personalized experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
- Refreshment stop with hot/cold beverage or beer
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuity/Tip (optional)
- Meet in central Prague in the morning to begin your 2.5-hour walking tour of the city's authentic side. Your expert local guide will take you beyond the major tourist areas to reveal the real Prague, filled with hidden alleys and pathways, hard-to-find gardens, intimate courtyards, pretty parks and lively local hotspots.
Your guide will explain why this city is so unique -- because Prague was built long before the days of urban planning, it's full of winding cobblestone streets and alleys. The grand squares and architectural gems were erected in major areas, leaving little nooks and crannies all over Old Town just waiting to be explored.
Move from one major square to another -- including Wenceslas Square, Republic Square and Old Town Square -- via labyrinths of walkways that aren't shown on tourist maps. Only locals know how to navigate them, and since you’re with a local guide, you’ll travel the old medieval streets with ease, all while hearing about their little-known history.
Make stops along the way to snap photos, ask your guide questions and learn about the area. Your hidden Prague walking tour concludes near Old Town Square, leaving you feeling like a privileged Prague local!
Departure Point :Michalská 432/12, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Old Town, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Group size is maximum 10 people per departure. Mask is compulsory indoors and on public transport. No need to mask outdoors when social distance measures of 1.5 meters are kept. No headphones provided, the guide keeps distance but will not wear a mask outdoors. Please take your own mask with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.