Prague in one day (4 hours)
The walk starts at St. Wenceslas Square (Václavské nám.), The main square in Prague. From there we will continue to the Old Town Square (Staroměstské nám.), Where the Old Town Hall of the Old Town is located with the famous Astronomical Clock (Orloj). Then we will continue along Paris Avenue (Pařížská) to get closer to the Jewish Quarter with the Old Cemetery and the synagogues. We will continue alongside the Rodolfino (Rudolfinum), arriving at the famous Charles IV Bridge (Karlův most). After crossing it we passed through Kampa Island to the Lesser Town (Malá Strana). We will pass through the former domain of the Knights of Malta and arrive at the Church of Our Lady of Victory, where we can see the famous statue of the Child Jesus of Prague (free admission). From there we will go up Neruda Street (Nerudova) to Prague Castle (Pražský Hrad), we will finish in St. George's Square.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Fee
What's excluded :
- Attraction Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
We will know the square
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.