Prague-Munich One-Way Sightseeing Day Tour
Join our entertaining and easy-going road trip from Prague to Munich. We travel through the picturesque Old Town of Regensburg, visit the most famous castle in the Czech Republic – the Karlstejn Castle, and taste the original Pilsner beer in Pilsen. We’ll help you discover two countries and take you to places you’d never make it to in just one day.
Our knowledgeable local tour leaders take a small group, maximum of 8 people, for a fun-filled 10-hour road trip from Prague to Munich (click here to book this tour the other way – from Munich to Prague). You will learn about the history, culture, and most importantly the people of both the Czech Republic and Germany.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- An entertaining and friendly local guide
- Room for a reasonable amount of luggage
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Karlstejn Castle
- Entry/Admission - Brewery Museum in Pilsen
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of St Peter's
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Start your day by taking a stroll in the cute little town of Karlstejn, where you can see one of the best examples of a gothic style castle – the Karlstejn Castle. It is the former palace of the most famous king of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Emperor, King Charles IV.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brewery Museum in Pilsen, Veleslavinova 58/6, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
Then, by lunchtime, we arrive at the Pilsen brewery, the oldest brewery to have survived to this day and is world famous for its original Pilsner beer. Sit down for a delicious lunch (not included) and enjoy a cold pint of fresh Pilsner, before taking a peek into the catacombs that hide under the picturesque Old Town of Pilsen.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cathedral of St Peter's, Domplatz 5, 93047, Regensburg, Bavaria Germany
In the afternoon, learn the legends of the gorgeous UNESCO World Heritage Old Town of Regensburg and take a look at its famous St Peter’s Cathedral before heading off to Munich, the capital of Octoberfest.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :EMA espresso bar, Na Florenci 1420/3, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Rindermarkt 5, 80331 München, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our groups are limited to maximum 8 places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.