PRAGUE NIGHT PHOTO TOUR (best spots)
The 3.5-hours high-quality professional photo tour with a local guide. You will see the famous historical places in Prague and we will visit breathtaking places in Prague.
I will show you the best night photo places in Prague and panoramas. We will visit the Old Town Square, make the photos of the Charles Bridge, Municipal House, National Theatre, Rudolfinum, the Old Town and we will visit Prague Castle and the historical poor colony.
The photo tour ends with a breathtaking night view of the city from Prague castle. We will see one of the most popular (bud hidden) panoramas of Prague.
You will discover:
- breathtaking panoramas of Charles Bridge, Prague castle or the city centre
- hidden places and streets for tourists in the Old Town
- fantastic night Municipal House, castle Vyšehrad, National Theatre, the Old Town Square or Vltava river panorama
- best photo spots of Prague panoramas
- real night atmosphere of Prague
- other hidden photo spots
- tips for great shots
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- use of tripod
- public transport ticket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vaclavske namEsti, Vaclavske namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
We will see the National Museum.
Stop At: Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, V Pevnosti, 159/5B, Prague 128 00 Czech Republic
We will make great shots with the panorama of the city centre.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: National Theater, Narodni 223/2, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
We will see the great panorama of the National Theatre and make shots.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
We will see the city centre with highlights, hidden streets and squares. We will make great shots!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
The last part of the tour is Prague Castle with the poor colony. The best views of the city centre, perfect places for shots and great atmosphere!
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Statue of Saint Wenceslas, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/2/2019 - 9/1/2020
9/2/2020 - 9/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :náměstí Republiky, nám. Republiky, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.