Prague Old Town Walking Tour
Enjoy a small group of max 12 people led by an expert guide
Spend two hours to discover the highlights of Prague's Old Town
Take in the medieval architecture and learn how Prague flourished in time
Leave your guide with enough knowledge to navigate the city independently
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide for insider's knowledge
- Small groups tour ( max 12 people ) for a more personalized experience
- 2 hours walking tour at a relaxed pace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Klementinum, Mariánské nám. 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Start your tour at the Astronomical Tower by the Clementinum. Meet your expert guide and small group tour and learn about this Complex including the Baroque Library and the Meridian Hall. Although the tour is only from outside,it will give you enough knowledge to understand its long and interesting history.
Pass By: Church of Our Lady before Tyn, Staromestske Namesti 604 Stare Mesto, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Explore the Týn Church with its distinctive twin Gothic spires standing watch over Old Town Square. One is so slightly taller than the other and also not symmetrical, representing the masculine and feminine elements of the world.
Pass By: Old Town Square, Staromestske Namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Explore the complex of many medieval buildings acquired over the centuries, presided over by a tall Gothic tower with a splendid Astronomical Clock.
This is the city's main marketplace and learn from your guide the best of the delicious outdoor food stalls.
Pass By: Prague Astronomical Clock, Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
See the famous astronomical clock during the hourly show. Take a break to enjoy one of Europe's best-known tourist attractions, and see it's historic, photogenic and rich intriguing symbolism.
Pass By: Jan Hus Monument, Praha 1 Staromestske Namesti, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
See the famous monument dedicated to one of the most important historical characters of Prague.
Learn about the personality of Hus in front of his martyrdom and its symbolism.
Pass By: Mihulka Powder Tower, Vikarska 2 Within Prague Castle Area, Prague 119 00 Czech Republic
Explore the Gun Powder Tower and learn about medieavel Prague
Departure Point :Klementinum, Mariánské nám. 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Prague Jewish Quarter, U Staré školy, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.