Prague - Old town walkingtour
During this tour, we will show the best and most beautiful places of Prague’s old town. From 10th century, to art-deco, Baroque, to Gothic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Traditional Czech cake
- Dutch speaking tourguide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start: 10.00 am at our central meetingpoint; Michalská 12, Prague 1.
When we talk about “The old town”, we are talking about the original historic part of Prague city. As there was near to no bombing on Prague during WWII, most of Prague’s historical centre remained undamaged.
Prague’s Old town can be called a beautiful open air museum and all of it has been rightfully appointed as Unesco world heritage site.
Strolling down the cobble stone streets and small alleys, you will travel through time, walking past 10th century architecture one moment, past Art-Deco and Baroque the next, with a little side step to Gothic. You name it, Prague’s old town has it! There are many things to discover and see and we will discover this together during this tour. Of course, to help you deal with all these sights and experiences, coffee/tea with cake in one of the nostalgic “Kavarna’s” is included!
• Old Town square
• Astronomical Clock
• Jewish quarter
• The EstatesTheatre or Stavovské divadlo (Mozart theatre)
• Charles bridge
• Prague Castle
• Coffee/tea with cake
Departure Point :Michalská 509, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.