Prague photography half-day trip
Our professional photography tutor will pick you up at your hotel in Prague early morning or late afternoon and take you around Prague where he will show you the best photo locations in the area and lead you throughout the whole workflow of landscape photography (choosing the right gear, scene selection, composition). You will photoshoot either spectacular sunrise or sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Sunrise or sunset photography session
- Cityscape photography guidance including choosing the right gear, scene selection, composition, etc.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Other meals and drinks
- Our professional photography tutor will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the early morning so that you can start with sunrise photoshooting session, or in the late afternoon so that you can start with sunset photoshooting session. The exact time depends on the year season. Then, he will take you by walk and/or public transport throughout Prague and show you great photo locations in the area. Groups are small, up to 7 persons.
Boasting hundreds of architectural landmarks, the Czech capital ranks among the most beautiful cities in the world with a skyline that earned it a nickname of the
City of Hundred Spires. All you need is a local photographer who will give you a local perspective and show you the unique vantage points of its historic gems.
As if straight out of a storybook setting, the stunning atmosphere of the winding streets of Prague’s Old Town and Lesser Town will materialize during dusk and dawn, with vintage lamps and well-worn cobblestones surfacing in incredible detail.
Be it the picturesque
Charles Bridge, the Gothic steeples of the
Old Town Square, or the
Lesser Town with its Baroque churches, beautiful palace gardens and stairways, nestled around the foothills of the majestic
Prague Castle overlooking the Vltava (Moldau) River that flows through the city.
Simply put, great shots guaranteed.
When the photoshooting session is over, the photography tutor will walk/drive you back to your hotel in Prague.
Departure Point :Pick-up at your hotel location.
Departure Time :Early morning before sunrise. Exact time depends on the year season.
Return Detail :Drop-off at your hotel location.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended gear
- Digital camera — i.e. DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Good tripod — sturdy and stable
- Cable release — not necessary, but recommended
- Circular polarizing filter
- Wide angle lenses — highly recommended for cityscape photos
- Telephoto lens — comes in real handy, as we may spot
- Warm and waterproof gear — It can get freezing cold in between the fall and spring.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.