Prague Premium Craft Beer Tour
First tour focusing on the local impact of the world phenomenon of craft brewing in one of the beer capitals of the world. No touristic overcrowded places! You will experience four craft beer places where locals go to enjoy best Czech ales and lagers.
We are young Czech professionals, licensed beer sommeliers and home brewers with passion for beer tasting and culture. Dive into the Czech beer culture and experience the true nature of local craft ales and lagers. Venture off tourist the tourist path and connect with locals over a cold one.
The tour includes:
- Min. 5 large pints of craft beer (0,5l)
- Min. 11 different beer styles (both Czech lagers and international ales)
- Two typical Czech pub meals paired with beer
- Guided visit to one of the best craft breweries in Prague
- Small groups only (max. 10 people)
- Professional local guide
Our mission is to connect people, not just beer enthusiasts, with locally crafted beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Large variaty of beers from only Czech microbreweries!
- Dinner - In several places we pair the food with the ales and lagers - filling heavy Czech beer food
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hostomice brewery pub
- Entry/Admission - T-Anker
- Entry/Admission - Pivovarský klub
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hostomice brewery pub, 17, Soukenická 1192, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Taste fresh-brewed beer from one of the smallest Czech breweries with homemade beer snacks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: T-Anker, náměstí Republiky 656/8 OD Kotva, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
This craft beer restaurant is sitauted on the rooftop of a shopping mall, with beautiful views towards the city center!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Pivovarský klub, 17, Křižíkova 272, Karlín, 186 00 Praha-Praha 8, Czechia
This place is craft beer restaurant, one of the first ones in Prague which started with craft beer. In the beautiful baroque underground we will taste their beer + food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dva kohouti, Sokolovská 81/55, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Microbrewery situated in the very heart of the hipster and artistic part of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Powder Tower, nám. Republiky 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Sokolovská 81, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.