Prague to Hallstatt Private transfer via Cesky Krumlov with tour and lunch
Explore unforgettable medieval gem Cesky Krumlov on the way from Prague to Hallstatt (or vice versa) with professional guide. This UNESCO site includes the 700 year old chateau in the 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia, picturesque houses, medieval taverns and unique atmosphere. On this private transfer you are accompanied with private professional licensed guide-driver all the time. Admission & lunch are included. On the way you can stop at famous original Budweiser Budvar brewery in Ceske Budejovice to taste the beer and also at magical Hluboka chateau (optional).
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private licensed tour guide-driver
- Cesky Krumlov castle interiors tour admission
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place (or Hallstatt place by vice versa option). After approx. 2-2,5h of comfortable drive you start exploring the castle area of Cesky Krumlov including a unique revolving outdoor theater and interiors (ADMISSION INCLUDED, the castle is open in April-October, castle interiors are open Tue-Sun, castle gardens are open Mon-Sun). The city is a historical jewel hidden in South Bohemia (vacation countryside area of locals) on the meanders of the Vltava river. Different aristocratic families formed the city into one of the most beautiful historic towns in Europe.
A private tour of the Old Town will explain to you the mysterious history of this place with its individual stories. After enjoying views of the city and losing yourself in the maze of picturesque houses taste lunch in a medieval tavern on the Vltava river bank (INCLUDED). On the way you can stop at magical Hluboka chateau (optional) and original Budweiser Budvar brewery visitors' centre (optional). After these stops you continue next 3h to Hallstatt with comfortable transfer.
All the time you will be accompanied by a smiling professional local guide that is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend.
Departure Point :
AirportsLetiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Hallstatt, Austria - Anywhere you need.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the castle tour of interiors). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.