Prague to Munich Private transfer via Pilsner Urquell Brewery - tour and lunch
Sip the true pilsner beer tapped from oak barrels right in its birthplace on the way from Prague to Munich or vice versa. On this private transfer you will enjoy a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer straight from oak barrels. Pilsen town has also lots to offer. Enjoy it on a private tour with professional local guide - historic Old Town with the 3rd largest synagogue in Europe and the Cathedral of St. Bartholomew with the highest church tower in Czech republic.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private licensed tour guide-driver
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour admission with tasting session
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Republic Square (Namesti Republiky)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilsner Urquell Brewery, U Prazdroje 64/7, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
Your private local licensed guide (driver) will pick you up at your Prague place (or Munich place by vice versa option). After approx. 1h 15min of a comfortable drive you reach Pilsen. It has been the beer-brewing capital of the world since the 19th century.
Beer fans will enjoy the opportunity to visit Pilsner Urquell brewery on this tour (ADMISSION INCLUDED) where pilsner type of the beer was born and where you taste this locally called “liquid bread” directly from oak barrels brewed according to the traditional recipe.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pilsen, Pilsen, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
After that enjoy a typical Bohemian lunch in the oldest local beerhouse.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Republic Square (Namesti Republiky), Pilsen Czech Republic
After visiting the brewery we explore the historical centre. The highest church tower in Czechia (102 m) offers beautiful view of the whole city (admission included).
You can see the 5th biggest synagogue of the world (interiors are closed since beginning of 2020 due to reconstruction, alternatively you can visit Old synagogue with memorial of victims - closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, admission not included), local university, renaissance city hall (16th century) or Cathedral of St. Bartholomew with the highest church tower in Czechia (102 m).
After these stops you continue next 3h to Munich with comfortable transfer.
All the time you will be accompanied by a nice professional local guide / driver that is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/27/2020 - 11/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the castle tour of interiors). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.