Prague to Passau Private transfer via Cesky Krumlov with private tour and lunch
Explore unforgettable medieval gem Cesky Krumlov on the way from Prague to Passau or vice versa ALL-INCLUSIVE (including lunch & tour & castle admission). This UNESCO site includes the 700 year old chateau in the 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia, picturesque houses, medieval taverns and unique atmosphere. On the way you can stop at famous original Budweiser Budvar brewery or at magical Hluboka chateau (optional). Enjoy this amazingly well preserved place with professional licensed guide on a comfortable private transfer.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private licensed tour guide-driver
- Cesky Krumlov castle interiors tour admission
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Your private guide / driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 2-2,5h of comfortable drive you start exploring the castle area of Cesky Krumlov including a unique revolving outdoor theater and interiors (the castle is open in April-October, castle interiors are open Tue-Sun, castle gardens are open Mon-Sun). On the way you can stop at magical Hluboka chateau (optional) and original Budweiser Budvar brewery visitors' centre, taste the beer and see the historical square of Ceske Budejovice (optional).
The city Cesky Krumlov is a historical jewel hidden in South Bohemia (vacation countryside area of locals) on the meanders of the Vltava river. Different aristocratic families formed the city into one of the most beautiful historic towns in Europe.
Enjoy private tour of Old Town & tour of castle interiors (group, admission included). Taste a lunch in a medieval tavern on the Vltava river bank (lunch included).
After these stops you continue next 2-2,5h to Passau with comfortable transfer.
All the time you will be accompanied by a smiling professional local guide that is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Departure Point :
AirportsLetiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/30/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Passau, Germany - Anywhere you need.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the castle tour of interiors - optional). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.