Prague to Regensburg Private transfer via Pilsner Urquell Brewery - tour, lunch
Sip the true pilsner beer tapped from oak barrels right in its birthplace on the way from Prague to Regensburg or vice versa. On this private transfer you will enjoy a guided tour (group) through Pilsner Urquell brewery finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer straight from oak barrels (admission included) and lunch (included). Pilsen town has also lots to offer - explore historic Old Town on a private tour with local guide. See the 3rd largest synagogue in Europe and the Cathedral of St. Bartholomew with the highest church tower in Czech republic.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private licensed tour guide-driver
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour admission with tasting session
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Republic Square (Namesti Republiky)
- Entry/Admission - Pilsner Urquell Brewery
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - DinoPark Plzen
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Republic Square (Namesti Republiky), Pilsen Czech Republic
Your private licensed guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h 15min of a comfortable drive you reach Pilsen. It is the beer-brewing capital of the world with tradition since the 13th century. (Starting times 8:30am-9:30am apply only May-September.)
You will explore the 13th century historical centre of the city with renaissance city hall (16th century) and overlook it from the highest church tower in Czech Republic. After that enjoy a typical Czech lunch in the local beerhouse (included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pilsner Urquell Brewery, U Prazdroje 64/7, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
Beer fans will enjoy the visit of Pilsner Urquell brewery on this tour (admission included) where pilsner type of the beer was born and where you taste this locally called “liquid bread” directly from oak barrels brewed according to the traditional recipe.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: DinoPark Plzen, Nad Zoo 1, Pilsen 301 16 Czech Republic
(Optional) The day’s program in Pilsen could be also adjusted to kids. The local techmania science centre where you learn through play, the only 3D observatory in Czechia, the dinopark, muzeum of ghosts and fairy tales or zoo are great places for fun for the little ones and their accompaniments.
After these stops you continue next 2-2,5h to Regensburg with comfortable transfer with enough time for good coffee stops.
All the time you will be accompanied by a nice professional local guide-driver who is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/26/2020 - 11/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the brewery tour). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.