Prague to Vienna Private car via Melk Abbey and with Wachau Valley river cruise
Experience breathtaking 11th century-monastery Melk Abbey & UNESCO Wachau Valley on Danube river cruise - both on very comfortable and safe private transfer from Prague to Vienna. A tour of Melk Abbey, nowadays a baroque masterpiece is stunning with its marble hall, library, view terrace and overwhelming church. Relax in beautiful monastery gardens. See also scenic Wachau Valley the best way - on a boat cruise (optional - applies for early starting times & only Apr 3rd-Oct 26th). You make the most of your time in Europe this way - a transfer and a day trip combined in one. Enjoy this sensitively tailor-made transfer with stops prepared for you.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - 9-15 EUR
- Melk Abbey admission with tour of interiors (14,5 EUR per person)
- Danube river boat cruise (26,5 EUR per person)
- Entry/Admission - Melk Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melk Abbey, Abt Berthold Dietmayr Str. 1, Melk 3390 Austria
Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 3,5-4h of comfortable & safe drive you start exploring the baroque masterpiece Melk Abbey on a tour of interiors (group, cca 15 EUR per person). Your guide will give you a private tour of exteriors afterwards and you can relax in the monastery gardens. The admission fee and a boat cruise are not included in the price so you can customize the day according to your wishes.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Burgruine Aggstein, 3642 Aggsbach Dorf, Spitz Austria
After visit of Melk taste an Austrian lunch on a resting Danube river cruise through famous UNESCO Wachau Valley with scenic castles, ruins and vineyards (optional - applies for early starting times & only Apr-Oct, 26,5 EUR per person & cca 9 EUR for lunch; otherwise by car).
Pass By: Spitz, Spitz, Lower Austria
Danube river cruise - enjoy vineyards surrounding picturesque town in the middle of UNESCO Wachau Valley.
Pass By: Durnstein, Durnstein, Lower Austria
Danube river cruise - Dürnstein village with a 15th century monastery.
Pass By: Stift Durnstein, Im Zentrum Town Center, Durnstein 3601 Austria
Danube river cruise - Dürnstein village with castle ruin where Richard the Lionheart was kept in prison.
After these stops you continue next 1h to Vienna with your guide-driver on a comfortable transfer.
You will be accompanied by a nice professional guide that is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except a tour of interiors in Melk Abbey and optional boat ride). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.