Prague Tower Observation Deck Tour
THE HIGHEST BUILDING IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC.
The Žižkov Tower is a remarkable building of the Prague skyline with a height of 216 meters. Mahlerovy sady is a place where countless experiences await you. Whether at an observatory at 93 meters above ground level or at a park picnic under the tower. Get to know Prague from a different perspective. Be welcomed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Entry Ticket
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zizkov Televison Tower
What's excluded :
- No meals or drinks
- Visit: Zizkov Televison Tower, Mahlerovy sady 1, Prague 130 00 Czech Republic
You can watch Prague at its best from the observatory, from a height of almost a hundred meters. The view from three thematically different capsules is also different in different parts of the day, night and seasons.
There are three restaurants, one bedroom hotel and event studio along with an observation deck.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Zizkov Televison Tower, Mahlerovy sady 1, Prague 130 00 Czech Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.