Prague Vltava River Lunch Cruise
For the perfect introduction to Prague, take a relaxing lunch cruise on the Vltava River taking in some of Prague's most breathtaking sites. Your two-hour cruise features a buffet lunch, accompanied by pleasant music.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Prague’s oldest bridge was built to replace the Judith Bridge.
Pass By: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
One of Europe's largest medieval castles. It was founded in the 9th century and became the seat of Czech rulers and later presidents.
Pass By: Rudolfinum, Alsovo Nabrezi, 12, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Prague's most prestigious concert hall.
Pass By: National Theater, Narodni 223/2, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The Czech Republic's representative stage.
Pass By: Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, V Pevnosti, 159/5B, Prague 128 00 Czech Republic
Vysehrad is situated on a rocky promontory above the Vltava River. According to ancient legends, Vyšehrad is the oldest seat of Czech princes.
Departure Point :nám. Republiky 1037/3, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.