Prague - Vysehrad
Vyishegrad-praga Once upon a time there was a princely palace on Vyshegrad. This place is still considered one of the sacred for the Czech people, and not only because of its ancient history and architectural monuments. At Vyshegrad, several powerful energy fields intersect with a positive effect on the human body. During the tour of Vyshegrad you will get acquainted with the ancient history of the Czech Republic, admire one of the oldest Romanesque rotundas and the Gothic cathedral of Peter and Paul, see the mysterious “Devil's Pillars” and other sights, as well as have a great rest and recharge your batteries with this fascinating place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, V Pevnosti, 159/5B, Prague 128 00 Czech Republic
Vyshegrad is not just an ancient fortress on the banks of the Vltava, but also one of the most mythical and mysterious places in the Czech capital. Here, standing on a cliff, the legendary Princess Libuse said prophetic words about the future glory of Prague.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Walking tour of Prague.Duration 2 hours.Start at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.