Prahova Salt Mine & Wine Tasting - Private day tour from Bucharest
A private day trip from Bucharest that includes a visit the Largest Salt Mine in Europe.Travel through the beautiful countryside to reach the salt mine and winery. Learn about the sites from an expert local guide and taste delicious Romanian wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Private English speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned car / van
- Wine tasting - 6 types of wines
- Entry/Admission - Unirea Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - LacertA Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Unirea Salt Mine, Strada Crizantemelor, Slanic 106200 Romania
Known as the biggest salt mine in Europe, Slanic Prahova stands today for one of the most important watering and climatic resorts in Romania, situated between the valley of Prahova and that of Teleajen, at about 44 km of Ploiesti, at 400 meters of altitude.
Unique in the country, but also in Europe, the salt mine is formed out of 14 rooms, trapezium shaped, with an opening of 32 meters at the basis, 10 meters at the ceiling and 45 meters height. The total area is of 78,000 m2 and the excavated space is of 2,9 millions m3 of salt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
Situated on the top of a hill and surrounded by beautiful countryside, Dorobantu Manor and its wine cellar were built in 1901 and restored by current owners in 2005. Visit the cellars where the wines are aged and learn about the use of oak barrels to mature the wine. Breathe in the smell of the cellar and the aroma of wine, hear the gentle sound of bottles being carefully moved and the echo of voices. Discover the steps to the wine tasting and try a selection of a great range of wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up from your hotel lobby or in front of your accommodation building.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.