Prahova Valley Castles and Sparkling Wine Tour from Bucharest
Start your journey exploring Bucharest with hotel pick-up at 8am. Follow in the footsteps of boyars, vaivodes and kings on this 10-hour guided tour from Bucharest to the Prahova Valley. In a small group of no more than 15, see royal family residences, castles, and monasteries. Soak up wonderful mountain views and toast your day with a sparkling wine tasting at the Rhein Azuga Cellar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport with air-conditioned car/minivan
- English/German-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tours at all sights
- Sparkling wine tasting at Rhein Azuga Cellar
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Follow in the footsteps of boyars, vaivodes and kings on this 10-hour guided tour from Bucharest to the Prahova Valley. Board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and leave the city behind and head toward the Bucegi Mountains and Prahova Valley, one of the most attractive mountain regions in Romania. Discover the valley that the Romanian royal family loved, building a beautiful summer residence in Sinaia. Here you will visit the marvelous Peles Castle and the enchanting Sinaia Monastery, and admire the fairy-tale Pelisor Castle. Then visit the recently-renovated Cantacuzino Castle, a splendid sample of Romanian architecture.
Rhein Azuga Cellar enjoys a long tradition sparkling wine production and is a great place to spend some quality time. You will learn about the cellar, the production process, and also taste 3 different sparkling wines that were produced at the cellar.
The tour concludes with a drop-off back in Bucharest at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Bucharest
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Your hotel in Bucharest
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.