Praia City Tour (The Capital of Cape Verde)
Visiting the capital of the country means supplementing the historical knowledge of events marked by the arrival of independence. Places such as the Jaime Mota Army House, the cruise, the Presidential Palace, the Municipal Chamber, the courts, the Alexandre Albuquerque main square, show the colonial side of the city. In the Municipal Market you can get to know a lot of the local gastronomy, going down Ponta Belém to the Sucupira Market, where you can buy souvenirs, traditional clothes and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Archeology Museum of Praia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archeology Museum of Praia, Av. Cidade de Lisboa, Praia, Santiago Cape Verde
Before going to the center we must discover the story told by the objects placed in showcases, labeled with information about authorship, the year of creation, material, weapons and technique used during the period of slavery and the war for independence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere inside the CityIf your Accommodation is not listed, Please send us an email with your pick up addressAirports
- Praia Nelson Mandela International Airport (RAI), Cidade da Praia - Ilha de Santiago - Caixa Postal nº 265, Praia, Cape Verde
- Porto da Praia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.