Praia do Forte with Guarajuba Beach - Day Trip from Salvador
Soak up the beauty and colors of the beautiful Brazilian landscape on this full day trip from Salvador to Praia do Forte and Guarajuba Beach. Find out exactly why Praia do Forte has been named the "Brazilian Polynesia". This wonderful tour also includes a visit to Tamar Project, a program dedicated to the continuous conservation of sea turtles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry into Tamar Project
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Projeto Tamar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia do Forte, Praia do Forte, Mata de Sao Joao, State of Bahia
After hotels pick ups, travel to the famous Praia do Forte where you will visit sea turtles and go swimming in the sea on this fun tour! Located 41 miles from Salvador, Praia do Forte has been nicknamed the "Brazilian Polynesia." Its 7 miles of beaches provide a whole range of leisure pursuits. The beach is known for its clear waters, white sand, natural pools, rivers and an ecological reserve of native flora and fauna.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Projeto Tamar, Av. Farol Garcia D"Avila s/n Praia Do Forte, Praia do Forte, Mata de Sao Joao, State of Bahia 48287-000 Brazil
During this tour, you will visit the sea-turtle conservation project (Projeto Tamar). In this project, you will also see other animals, like sharks and manta rays! The main objective of the project is to protect sea turtles from extinction in the Brazilian coastline.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guarajuba Beach, Rodovia Ba 099 - Guarajuba Shopping, Guarajuba, Camacari, State of Bahia 42827-000 Brazil
Get back to the air conditioned bus to get to next stop: you will enjoy sea bathing at Praia de Guarajuba, (famous for its warm waters and tide pools). Enjoy your stay at this beach for swimming and relaxing before getting back to the vehicle that will take the passengers back to their respective hotels.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring light clothes, swim suit, towel, sandals and sunscreen.
- Projeto Tamar Entrance Fee (Sea-turtle Conservation Project) – BRL 26,00
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.