Prashar Lake Trek
Prashar Lake is located in Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh at an altitude of 2730 meter (9000 feet). Holy Lake is known for three story Pagoda style Temple of Prashar Rishi and its floating island. Lake is Surrounded by green Meadows & around the meadows are dense alpine forest. Lake also offers Panoramic view of snow clad ranges of Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Great Himalayas. Water of the lake is clear and you can spot fishes inside, on a clear day lake appears blue when seen from the surrounding hillocks. Prashar Lake has a perimeter of around 300 meters and a walk around the lake gives a mystical experience of calmness of the surrounding.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 Meals (2 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Dinner + Tea) all Veg
- Transit Room on the day of arrival in Panarsa for freshen-up
- Clock Room to leave any extra stuff at Panarsa
- Shared Cabs from Panarsa >> Jwalapur >> Panarsa
- Stay at Prashar Lake (Camping / HomeStay / GuestHouse)
- Gear (Sticks + SnowGaiters + DayBags + Tent + Sleeping Bag + Matts + Lights)
- Certified Guide + Support Staff + Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- Volvo Travel from Delhi >> Panarsa >> Delhi
- Non-veg and Wines
- Porter if needed & hired
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase
- Anything which is not part of inclusion
- Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charges
Day 1 : You will arrive in Panarsa. After check-in the Homestay you will have breakfast and some rest. A drive to Jwalapur Village where you will deboard. From here your trek to Prashar Lake will start.
[Trek | Guide | Packed Lunch | Dinner | Camps]
Day 2 : After breakfast a trek back to Jwalapur Village. From here a drive to Panarsa where you will check-in the Homestay and have lunch.
[Trek | Guide | Breakfast | Lunch]
Departure Point :Panarsa, Himachal Pradesh 175121, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will meet you at Panarsa check-post.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/4/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.