Pravcicka Gate & Bastei Bridge Winter National Park Tour from Prague
Indulge yourself an unforgettable experience and visit two main landmarks of Bohemian - Saxon Switzerland National Park: the spectacular Pravcicka Gate, Europe’s largest sandstone arch, as well as, Bastei Bridge, breathtaking rock formation. Walk in snow-covered trails to enjoy some of the best scenic nature sites which you can have almost for yourself thanks to winter season.
Gawk at the most remarkable landmarks of Bohemian - Saxon Switzerland National Park Pravcicka Gate and Bastei Bridge.
See the most protected trails where rock formations and enchanted forest creates divine scenery.
Uninterrupted journey off-season with no crowds.
Our experienced and professionally trained drivers with take you around in a comfortable minivan.
Enjoy a complimentary a lá carte lunch, also a vegetarian and vegan option.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Á la carte lunch with vegetarian and vegan meal options. One main course and one drink included.
- WiFi on board
- Transport by modern air-conditioned van
- Bottled water - Small bottle
- Snacks - Crafted snack package including energy bar and fruits
- Local Tour Guide
- Hiking sticks and backpack
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo
- Entry/Admission - Bohemian Switzerland National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bastei Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Town, Prague Czech Republic
The tour commences by pick ups in the Prague city center
Pass By: Decin Castle, Dlouha jizda 1254, Decin 405 02 Czech Republic
On your way to reach the national park you will pass the town of Decin with it's great castle standing high above the Elbe river on a rock cliff. Historical Decin town is also called "the gateway to the Bohemian Switzerland".
Stop At: Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo, Hrensko 82, Hrensko 407 17 Czech Republic
Enjoy a 3 hours long winter hike through the First Zone - the most protected part of the National park Bohemian Switzerland, Czech Republic. As a reward for your effort to reach Pravcicka Gate, this iconic landmark welcomes you shrouded in a blanket of snow reminiscent a wonderland. Reach amazing viewpoints, stroll around unique sandstone formations and take advantage of no crowds on this famous natural site during the winter season.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bohemian Switzerland National Park, Prazska Krásná Lípa, 40746 Czech Republic
Next stop is a tasty á la carte lunch in a local restaurant "U Forta" located in the heart of the Bohemian Switzerland National Park, Czech Republic. You can have anything from the menu, one main course and one drink. Great vegetarian and vegan options are included. The restaurant is an excellent foodie choice and many travelers rate it better than some Prague restaurants. Local draft beer Cvikov is an excellent choice.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Elbe Sandstone Mountains, Saxon Switzerland National Park An der Elbe 4, 01814 Bad Schandau, Saxony Germany
On your way to the Bastei bridge you will drive through local spa-town of Bad Schandau with it's historical square and may old timber houses. A truly local town typical to the area.
Stop At: Bastei Bridge, Basteistrasse, 01824 Lohmen, Saxony Germany
After a tasty lunch, it's time to cross the border to the German side of the Saxon Switzerland National Park and walk towards Bastei, an iconic rock formation, medieval times fortress and a stone-bridge high above the river Elbe. An easy walk will take you to the main viewpoints overlooking the deepest canyon in the world - Elbe canyon with a backdrop of table mountains covered in snow. If you will be lucky, with good weather you can even catch some beautiful sunsets at the end of the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is arranged from your Prague stay. Any Prague center hotel, hostel or Air B'n'B is feasible. Please advise your pickup accommodation when booking the tour. Thank you.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options included
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dietary requirements can be easily accommodated
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Several seats in our vans are left vacant in order to keep safe distance & protect our travelers during the transfer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.