Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner
Immerse within the pre-columbian times and enjoy a delicious dinner at the Pre-Columbian Art Museum and its Café Restaurant. Enhance your experience at the Imperial City of the Incas!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cusco city center only
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner a la carte: 1 appetizer, 1 main dish, 1 dessert and 2 non-alcoholic beverages
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Precolombino
What's excluded :
- Pickup from private residencies, example; Airbnb
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Arte Precolombino, Plaza de las Nazarenas 231, Cusco 08000 Peru
This tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel in Cusco City Center. You will be taken to the Pre-Columbian Art Museum, the first and unique Peruvian Museum dedicated to remark the art of the ancient cultures of Peru. All the exhibited artwork comes from the Larco Museum of Lima.
Afterwards, you will be delighted with a spectacular dinner at its Café Restaurant, which is well-known for its integrating dishes, added to first rate service.
The contrast between the minimalist modern crystal structure of the restaurant and the architecture of the Colonial court where it is located exemplifies the fusion between the old and the new which is illustrated in its menu. MAP Café outstands for a great bilingual service, live music every night, a vast list of wines and an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
Lastly, to finish this amazing experience, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from your hotel, apartment or home. Some locations are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send your details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.