Pre Mother's Day Detroit Shopping Tour
This fun tour will introduce you to unique Detroit boutiques and stores along with the services of a stylist. Detroiters have a unique sense of style and at one point downtown Detroit was a shopping destination. The city went through some turbulent times which decimated many small businesses. Detroit is in the midst of a revitalization and the retail scene is also being rebuilt. Join me, as I introduce you to some unique boutiques and shops along with exploring the New Center neighborhood by foot.
During the tour we will also stop for a tasty lunch at one of the neighborhood's newest restaurants.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fisher Building, 3011 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48202-3096
The tour will start in the Historic Fisher Building, where we will explore some stores
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :3011 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.