Prehistoric Cocktail Breakfast Hovercraft Tour
Experience standing in 120 Million year old dinosaur trackways on a secluded beach that was once an ancient, planal forest floor.
Marvel at the amazing birds and other wildlife that make Roebuck bay one of the most bio diverse marine parks in the world. Be amazed by the pilots commentary on the history of Broome, the fascinating wildlife stories and the geological evolution of the Broome coastline.
Our state of the art, fully enclosed and air-conditioned Hovercraft takes you on an amphibious 'magic carpet' ride over tidal flats,water, beach and secluded sand bars transitioning seamlessly over each surface enabling access to locations inaccessible by other means. Travelling via hovercraft is a unique and truly memorable experience.
On return to our beautiful garden setting nestled right on Simpson beach enjoy an amazing breakfast, complete with cocktails and Champagne, whilst taking in the 180 degree views of the beautiful Pindan cliffs and salmon pink sands of Roebuck bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Delicious BBQ bacon and egg rolls, Granola and yogurt glasses topped with raspberry coulis and fruit platters. Cocktails provided - Bloody Mary, Tequila Sunrise, Sparkling wine or orange juice
- Alcoholic Beverages - A breakfast cocktail, sparkling wine or orange juice is complimentary with your breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Roebuck Bay
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee and tea available to purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Stand in 120 Million year old dinosaur footprints on a secluded beach. Learn about the evolution of our coastline and Broomes history, wildlife, birds and much more. Followed by a gourmet cocktail breakfast - what a way to start your day!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Minyirr, Minyirr, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
Enjoy a beautiful gourmet breakfast at our private and secluded beach front venue with uninterrupted, 180 degree views of Roebuck Bay with the aqua waters, Pindan cliffs and the beautiful Salmon Sands of Simpson Beach
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Broome Hovercraft, 297 Port Dr, Minyirr WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
- Kimberley Ports Authority, 549 Port Dr, Minyirr WA 6725, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.