Preikestolen Guided Hike - Low-Season
We provide hiking poles and snow spikes (if needed) for safe hiking.
Post-hike soup is included in the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch package
Grab the chance to beat the crowds and enjoy a guided hike to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) and the Lysefjord during the serenity of Norway’s off-season.
• Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
• Lysefjord, Stavanger Norway
Departure Point :Clarion Hotel Stavanger, Arne Rettedals gate 14, 4008 Stavanger, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for participants who are generally in good physical condition & have previous hiking experience.
- Please do not book tours that exceed your skill-level or physical abilities.
- Participants must be: 8 years old, 36kg | 79lbs, 135cm | 4ft. 5in.
- Distance: 8 kilometers, Ascent: 500 meters.
- Please Bring: Proper hiking boots, Water-resistant pants/jacket, Fleece or woolen sweater, Small backpack, Packed lunch / water / snacks
- Equipment Rental: Hiking boot (200 NOK), Hiking pants (150 NOK), Hiking jacket (150 NOK), Day-pack (50 NOK)
- Optional Photography package (299 NOK)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required during transportation (pick-up/drop-off service) for both guides and travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.