Preikestolen Sunrise Hike
POST-HIKE BREAKFAST BUFFET INCLUDED
Outdoorlife Norway invites you to experience a unique Preikestolen hiking adventure, guaranteed to be crowd-free! Start your day in the midst of darkness, and hike with headlamps through the morning twilight. Experience standing atop Preikestolen before the crowds of tourists arrive, and watch as the first deep orange beams of sunlight illuminate the steep mountain walls that tower over the Lysefjord. Finish off the morning with a well-deserved breakfast/lunch at Preikestolen Mountain Lodge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Experience standing atop Preikestolen before the crowds of tourists arrive, and watch as the first deep orange beams of sunlight illuminate the steep mountain walls that tower over the Lysefjord.
• Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
• Lysefjord, Stavanger Norway
Departure Point :Clarion Hotel Stavanger, Arne Rettedals gate 14, 4008 Stavanger, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for participants who are generally in good physical condition & have previous hiking experience.
- Please do not book tours that exceed your skill-level or physical abilities.
- Participants must be: 8 years old, 36kg | 79lbs.,135cm | 4ft. 5in.
- Distance: 8 kilometers, Ascent: 500 meters
- Please Bring: Proper hiking boots, Thick socks x 2, Water-resistant pants/jacket, Fleece or woolen sweater, Small backpack, Packed lunch / water / snacks
- Equipment Rental: Hiking boots (200 NOK), Hiking pants (150 NOK), Hiking jacket (150 NOK), Day-pack (50 NOK)
- Optional: Photography package (299 NOK)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required during transportation (pick-up/drop-off service) for both guides and travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.