Premium Agafay Desert & Berber villages with Camel Safari Including Lunch
Explore the wonders of the Agafay Desert and Atlas Mountains on this full-day adventure from Marrakesh. Admire the magical Kik Plateau, visit local villages to experience Moroccan culture, enjoy a relaxing camel ride, and have lunch with a Berber family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
The adventure begins with pickup @ 8:30 from your hotel in Marrakesh. Head south towards the vast Agafay Desert, admiring the changing landscape along the way as the city gives way to luscious greenery. Arrive at the large village of Imlil located at the foot of the High Atlas Mountains, then pass through the incredible Kik Plateau.
Next, embark on a 30-minute camel ride and soak up views of the surrounding landscapes. After your ride, enjoy a relaxing tea break and learn about local Berber culture, as well as their traditions, history, and way of life. Pass through several Berber villages on your way to the Amizmiz Valley, then arrive at Tinirt Village where you can have lunch at a traditional Berber house.
After lunch, continue the tour to the Great Plain of Haouz, passing through the village of Ouled Mataa which was originally inhabited by Bedouin Arab tribes from the desert. The day ends with a tour of the Agafay Desert, where you can take incredible photos for your holiday album, and marvel at the rugged Moroccan landscape that surrounds you. After an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to Marrakesh, arriving at your accommodation at around 6pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.