Premium Cultural Day Tour from Marrakech To Atlas Mountains & Berber villages
Discover the Atlas Mountains landscapes that's famous by its waterfalls, this lush valley waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and the guided visit will help you to fully explore this waterfalls and immerse yourself in Berber culture learn about the hidden secrets of Berber lifestyle and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Camel Ride
- Mountain Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The adventure begins with pickup from Your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech, we will take you on a unique adventure to discover and learn about the hidden secrets of Berber lifestyle and history. You will have the opportunity to visit an Argan cooperative to witness how the local women turn an Argan Nut into oil (optional), whilst also enjoying a cup of fresh mint tea, peanut butter and local bread. We will drive deeper into Atlas valleys to reach our main destination in an altitude of 1800m. In Imlil valley, we will be happy to lead you for a scenic unique walk through the Berber hamlets and walnut fields for about 1 to 2 hours , swiveling through its villages and hidden trails, whilst appreciating the nature we will get to visit a small waterfall just before reaching the highest village of Armed. An irresistible 3 courses lunch cooked and served at our family home shouldn't be missed before we drive back to Marrakech through Asni valley with a 30 minutes Camel ride experience all within the vicinity of the Atlas Mountains. During this unforgettable experience, we will be pleased to share with you all our knowledge of Morocco’s Berber local culture, lifestyles, and the most beautiful landscapes that this region has to offer. The Atlas Mountains have left customers feeling overwhelmed by its breathtaking scrivener, leading them to return! It’s a place like no other which you would not want to miss. On a Saturdays and Tuesdays, we will stop in Asni village or Tahanaout town and take you in a tour through the local weekly market , find your way through the crow of local Berbers coming from all the surrounding villages for socializing, exchanging goods and animals and buying fresh vegetables, fruits and all their needs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.