Premium Full Day Shared Tour Osorno Volcano and Petrohue Falls
Our exploration is carried out under the Shared Premium system, which is based on a shared exploration with other passengers but with a maximum of 12 people per vehicle, in order that all passengers travel comfortably in our vehicles, in addition to our team of guides It can better satisfy all your concerns and doubts, which will allow us to really learn from the places we visit during exploration. On the other hand, this travel system is designed so that the traveler only worries about having enough space on his memory card in his camera, we take care of all the other details, being an exploration with the all-inclusive system.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Included Appetizzers, snacks, lunch, drinks included (beer, pisco sour, soft drinks, wine), dessert, coffee, tea
- Entrance Ticket to National Park
- Premium Shared Exploration - Maximum 12 people
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Petrohue
What's excluded :
- Ski lift ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saltos del Petrohue, Ruta 225 Km 64 Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Puerto Varas Chile
During our walk in the park, we will walk the Enamorados trails and the Saltos trail. We will be able to enter the Ever Green Forest, enjoy the centennial trees of the Park such as the Coigues, Mañios, Tepu and some shrubs such as the Murtas and Chilcos among others, our guide will explain us about the biodiversity of the area, the present ecosystem and the importance of sustainability in each exploration in protected areas.
Finally we will visit the Saltos trail, where we will be able to observe the force of nature with the waterfalls of the Petrohue River, without a doubt a postcard from the Los Lagos Region.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Volcan Osorno, Ruta V-555 Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, Puerto Montt Chile
We will visit Osorno Volcano (2654 masl) where we will get to the ski center sector (1254 masl) in this sector we will have the alternative (optional) to take the ride of the chair lifts or to take a walk on the volcanic sand, being able to observe the wonderful views towards Lake Llanquihue, where even on clear days we can see the Pacific Ocean. During our stay at Osorno Volcano we will have time for lunch before returning to Puerto Varas.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The hotel pick-up time begins 20 minutes before the start of the exploration, therefore it is necessary to be prepared for contact with the guide in charge of the exploration.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Sanitized vehicles certified against COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.