Premium Half Day Hatta City Tour - Private SUV
We pick you up from your hotel in Dubai or Sharjah at 7am. Hatta is around 100kms or an hour and half drive away from Dubai. Our Hatta Tour is a fun-filled, adventurous mountain trip, passing through rich greenery to the majestic Hajar Mountains. We travel through an interesting set of landscapes - the road, the mountains and the desert - to finally visit the very attractive and beautiful sights and experiences that Hatta offers!
We will visit Wadi Showka, Hatta Dam, Hatta Heritage Village and Hatta Hill Park before dropping you back to your hotel/accommodation.
This is a private tour, which means that you will not be sharing the SUV with any other guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Shawka, Ras Al Khaimah United Arab Emirates
We will drive through the mountainous off road terrain to reach Wadi Shawka. You will have time to enjoy the nature and take some great photos
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hatta Water Dam, Hatta United Arab Emirates
This is the highlight of the trip. The beauty of this turquoise-hued dam will bewitch your senses. Make sure that you have a good camera to tap into the beauty of this reservoir.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hatta Heritage Village, Hatta United Arab Emirates
This is your only chance to see how the traditional Arabs lived and socialized. Its a striking contrast to the modern archaeological wonder of what Dubai is.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hatta Hill Park, Hatta United Arab Emirates
The park has a comfortable swimming pool, a jogging track, children's playground, wooden benches and stone walls. You have a watch tower from where you can see the whole Hatta city
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from anywhere in Dubai or SharjahPorts
- Rashid Cruise Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our drivers are trained to respect all safety regulations related to the Covid situation. The drivers will wear masks and gloves. Our staff aren't allowed to make contact with customers or their belongings for safety reasons. Masks are mandatory for guests. We highly recommend wearing gloves.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.