PREMIUM - Negril Highlights Tour from Negril - Food & Drinks Included
This private centers around the west side of Jamaica, which is known to be the more 'laid back' part of the island. Experience all that the beauty of Negril has to offer from the beaches, to the food, and the people.
The first stop will be at Seven Mile Beach. On the beach, there are many water activities such as parasailing, water skiing, and snorkeling. Find open air restaurants, beach bars, hair braiding, and more.
When leaving Seven Mile Beach, make a stop at the Negril Point Lighthouse for photos.
Then it's time to head to Rick’s Cafe, overlooking the amazing cliffs and crystal clear blue water.
Rick’s Cafe is well known for it’s cliff jumpers. Countless visitors and locals jump from the cliffs into the crystal clear water below. Aside from cliff diving, Rick’s Cafe is known for its amazing sunsets. Visitors gather to watch the sun disappear into the water — a nightly tradition.
Enjoy the fun and exciting atmosphere while enjoying a drink and listening to live reggae bands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Cooler of water, soda, and beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Visit the famous seven mile beach
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Watch the famous sunset and cliff divers
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Negril Lighthouse, Negril Jamaica
Historic Lighthouse cliffside in Negril
Stop At: Times Square Mall, Manley Boulevard, Negril Jamaica
Stop for some shopping
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickups at all resorts and Airbnbs. Please list your location here.1pm pickup from the lobby of any Negril resort/hotel
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All of our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after every tour. Hand sanitizer and face masks available in all vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.