Premium Pearl Harbor Tour with Lunch
This Premium Tour offers the highest quality Pearl Harbor tour experience. It is designed for guests that desire a premium level of service and the absolute highest standard of tour vehicles of any Hawaii tour operator.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to safety issues involving the dock and visitor loading ramp of the USS Arizona Memorial, the Navy has suspended visitors to the memorial for an undetermined period of time while repairs are made. Visitors will receive a tour of Battleship Row, near the USS Arizona Memorial, by boat until further notice. All other amenities within Pearl Harbor remain open.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
The USS Missouri was the last battleship commissioned by the United States and is best remembered as the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan, which ended World War II.
Guided Tour - 35 Minutes
Explore On Your Own - 50 Minutes
Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
The USS Arizona Memorial, at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii, marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, and commemorates the events of that day.
Duration: 47 minutes
Stop At: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
A warrior, diplomat and leader, King Kamehameha I united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal kingdom in 1810 after years of conflict. The Kamehameha statue honors the monarch who founded the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups start at 8:45 AM - 9:35 AM.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the coach. This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.