Premium Positano and Amalfi Boat Tour From Sorrento Max 7 People
• Duration 7-8 hours (approx.)
• Meeting point from 08.45 until 9:45 a.m. from the port of Sorrento (Marina Piccola)
• Behind it in the harbor between the hours of 16.30 17.30
Upon release the our moorings, admire on our right the Marina Grande - ancient port of Sorrento, continuing to head to Sorrento will visit the ruins of the Roman villa of Senator Pollio, Marina di Puolo and Marina della Lobra. After rounding Punta Campanella we enter the Gulf of Salerno and opens to our left the stretch of coast that reaches Positano, Conca dei Marini to Amalfi and beyond. Our stop will be the island that lies in front of Galli Positano. After the bath the next stop is Positano, a resort since the days of the Roman Empire.
• Cruise along Sorrento and Amalfi Coast (Furore fjord, LiGalli Island)
• Different stops to swim and free time to visit Positano and Amalfi
Ideal for small groups (Max 7 people on board).
Bottle of Prosecco, Limoncello and a special sandwich included in the price
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
After rounding Punta Campanella we enter the Gulf of Salerno and opens to our left the stretch of coast that reaches Positano, Conca dei Marini to Amalfi and beyond.
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.