Premium Positano and Amalfi Boat Tour From Sorrento Max 8 People
Enjoy a memorable boat experience exploring the legendary Amalfi Coast, one of Italy's 55 World Heritage Sites.
Departing from Sorrento, we will sail along the Sorrento coastline, discovering the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande, the ruins of an ancient Roman villa and the marine reserve of Punta Campanella.
We'll admire the mythical Li Galli Island (the island of the Sirens explored by Hercules during his 10 endeavors), Nerano, Praiano and the scenic Fiordo di Furore.
Relax on board, sunbathe or swim in the blue water of the Gulf.
Free time to visit the picturesque towns of Positano and Amalfi, discovering their artistic and cultural features, take a break with typical local street food or go shopping in the famous shops in the city centre.
• Different stops to swim and free time to visit Positano and Amalfi
Ideal for small groups (Max 8 people on board).
Bottle of Prosecco, Limoncello and a special sandwich included in the price
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prosecco and beer
- Bottled water
- Soft drink
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
We will see, from the sea, an ancient Roman villa dating back to the 1st century BC.
Pass By: Area Marina Protetta Punta Campanella, Via Roma 29, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
We will pass along a protect marine reserve to admire its crystal clear water and its wild nature.
Pass By: Baia di Ieranto, Massa Lubrense Italy
We will pass by the Bay of Ieranto, legendary home of the Sirens, explored by Ulysses during his return to Ithaca.
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will swim in the blue water of the Amalfi Coast dropping the anchor near Positano beach
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Fiordo di Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will explore a characteristic inlet located along the Amalfi Coast
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will swim in the blue water of the Amalfi Coast dropping the anchor near Amalfi beach
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ruccio, Piazza Marinai d’Italia, 33, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.