Premium Prague City Tour
This introductory tour of Prague will acquaint you with some of the many treasures that Prague has to offer: Prague castle, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, the famous astronomical clock (Orloj), among other historic and famous sites.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This tour is designed to acquaint you with some of Prague's foremost highlights.
Traverse the curved cobblestone streets and beautiful bridges from Wenceslas Square, with its famous statue of St. Wenceslas, to the Prague Castle district. From there, continue past the Archbishop’s Palace to the remarkable St. Vitus Cathedral, the product of 600 years of labor. You can also view the Royal Palace and the Golden Lane.
Then descend the Old Castle Stairs to head back over the Vltava River and down romantic Pařížská Street to the Old Town Square, home of the Old Town Hall and its famous Astronomical Clock, as well as St. Nicholas Church, and the Tyn Church.
Departure Point :Memorial Kafka, Dušní, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.