[Premium Private Tour] Mt Seorak & East Sea or Nami island from Seoul
Seoraksan National park was designated the 5th national park in Korea in 1970 and chosen as a nature preservation area on November 5, 1965 Also, internationally recognized for its rare species, Seoraksan is the area in Korea to have been designated as a Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO in 1982.
• Tourist will be picked up and sent at a hotel in Seoul or nearby Seoul
• Can enjoy all of freedom as a private tour of only one group
• Can listen to all the useful information such as politics, religions, society, culture and nature of Korea while traveling from full of knowledgeable Fluent English Speaking driving guide
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vehicle Service
- Driving guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable Car Ticket
- Admission fees to National Park
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dongmyeong Port
What's excluded :
- Ferry ticket to Nami island
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Cable car riding
Seoraksan is the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range in the Gangwon Province in eastern South Korea. It is located in a national park near the city of Sokcho. After the Hallasan volcano on Jeju Island and Jirisan in the south, Seoraksan is the third highest mountain in South Korea. The Daechongbong Peak of Seoraksan reaches 1,708 meters (5,603 feet). The Taebaek mountain chain is often considered the backbone of the Korean peninsula.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
Most famous tourist attraction in Korea.
After touring in Mt. Seorak, Tourist can chose to go Nami Island instead of going the East Coast.
Where "Winter Sonata" legendary drama was made.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dongmyeong Port, Dongmyeong-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Travelers will visit Dongmyeong Port in Sokcho city, a representative city on the east coast.
At there, You can walk up the Dongmyeong Port Lighthouse, which represents the area, and overlook the view of Mt. Seorak and Sokcho downtown.
You can also visit a fish market with freshly caught live fish in Sokcho City, where customers can choose their own lunch menu.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up any place in Seoul and near Seoul
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.