Premium Small-Group Half day Tour to Frutillar in Puerto Varas
Trip along the Llanquihue Lake, the second largest lake in Chile, and enjoy gorgeous views of the volcanoes Osorno, Calbuco, Puntiagudo and Tronador.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Varas and travel to Frutillar, a charming village on the bank of the huge Llanquihue Lake. The village is noted for the German influence on the architecture developed by the immigrants who arrived around 1853.
Take a walk to visit some restored colonial houses and see the strong German influence on the architecture. Learn about the history of this picturesque town and the time of the first German settlers.and visit the open-air German museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: In Puerto Varas, Santa Rosa 132, Puerto Varas 5555000 Chile
Pick-up at your hotel in Puerto Varas to explore Frutillar
Stop At: Frutillar Bajo, Frutillar, Los Lagos, Chile
Frutillar is one of those places that people fall in love with at first sight. Its unique landscape, characterized by the imposing presence of Lake Llanquihue and the volcanoes Puntiagudo, Osorno and Calbuco, leaves everyone mouth open.
As if that was not enough, German traditions are always alive, and music feeds the soul of a city steeped in history and culture.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lago Llanquihue, Puerto Varas Chile
Be amazed by the beauty and calm of Llanquihue Lake, an ideal destination to stretch your legs on lengthy walks, breathe fresh air and rest by its calm waters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Volcan Osorno, Ruta V-555 Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, Puerto Montt Chile
Osorno volcano is a glacier-covered stratovolcano in southern Chile, rising above Todos los Santos and Llanquihué lakes.
It is one of the most active volcanoes of Chile.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up at centrally located hotels in Puerto Varas. We will inform exact pick-up time to passenger via message. NOTE: We need a minimum of 2 people to operate this tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.