Premium Wine Tasting in Santiago de Chile
Get ready to learn about Chilean Wines! Known as one of the Best in the World!
In this experience you will enjoy a Premium Tasting of highly allocated, new and emerging labels from Chile in a relaxed and informal setting with friendly people, in the trendy and central neighborhood of Barrio Italia.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting guided by one of the Ambassadors, specialized in Wines
- Entry/Admission - Planetario de Santiago - Universidad de Santiago de Chile - Usach
What's excluded :
- Transfer from hotel to Wine tasting (availble on request)
- gratuities (optional)
- Enjoy a Premium Tasting of highly allocated, new and emerging labels from Chile in a relaxed and informal setting with friendly people, in the trendy and central neighborhood of Barrio Italia.
Our wine collection includes exclusive, hard-to-find wines from small and boutique vineyards from all over Chile.
As our guest, you will receive a personal tasting experience designed to inspire you to discover the vast array of possibilities that Chile has to offer, exploring Chile’s 5 different terroir, each represented by a different winery, region and variety. Each wine exquisitely expresses the country’s cool seaside climate, the Andes, the old vines of the south, the quintessential central valley, and the new world. Round out the Chilean flavors with a pairing of local tapas.
Learning about wine was never this fun!
Departure Point :Avenida Providencia, Av. Providencia, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.