Prepainted Chichi workshop
Chichi is the Papiamentu word for ‘big sister’. She represents the eldest daughter of the family, who binds the family together in a loving and caring way. She is a much appreciated female role model in the Caribbean community of today and a very live part of its colorful heritage.
Chichi® is a sensual, well rounded Caribbean figure. She is handmade by local craftsmen at Serena’s Art Factory in Curaçao and can be taken home as a delightful souvenir or an original piece of art.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of paint, brushes, pice of cloth and water
- Glass of water
What's excluded :
- Chichi sculpture of your choice
Decorate your own Chichi® sculpture that has already been pre-painted for you with the available color of your choice.
Chichi® is a sensual, well rounded Caribbean figure. She represents the vibrant, dynamic and responsible older sister. She is handmade by local craftsmen at Serena’s Art Factory in Curaçao and can be taken home as a delightful souvenir or an original piece of art.
Departure Point :Windstraat, Willemstad, Curaçao
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The whole workshop and workfloor is outside in the wind
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.