Presidential Inauguration Preview Tour in Washington DC
Follow in the footsteps of elected presidents' Inauguration Day on this unique tour of Washington DC. See where the president takes the oath of office at the US Capitol and stroll down the Inaugural Parade route of Pennsylvania Ave. Arrive at the White House and witness where the president and the presidential spouse celebrate at the Inaugural Ball. Stop by the Jefferson Memorial and Lincoln Memorial and hear interesting stories of past inaugurations from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Narrated coach and walking tour
- Transport by heated coach or minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - National Building Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Air and Space Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Building Museum, 401 F St NW, Washington DC, DC 20001-2637
The National Building Museum tells the stories of the world we design and build. Tour includes entrance.
Pass By: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
One of America's most recognizable historical and political symbols is also the home and office of the President of the United States.
Stop At: Jefferson Memorial, 701 E Basin Dr SW At the south shore of the Tidal Basin, Washington DC, DC 20242
A 19-foot bronze statue of perhaps the most esteemed founding father sits beneath a columned rotunda in the style of the Roman Pantheon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: National Air and Space Museum, Independence Ave SW 600 Independence Ave SW, Washington DC, DC 20560
The most popular of the Smithsonian museums features the Wright Brothers' 1903 Flyer and Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis. Tour includes entrance.
Stop At: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
See the US Capitol, where the president is sworn in and gives the Inaugural Address.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
Stop At: Loba Tours, 400 New Jersey Ave NW Hyatt / Liaison Hotel, Washington DC, DC 20001-2002
This is where we board the bus to begin your Washington D.C Adventure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing are recommended
- Itinerary subject to change due to Secret Service rerouting and security reasons
- Tour also available in French, German, Italian and Spanish. Please advise at booking if additional language is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.