Pride Side (LGBTQ) of Vienna on a Private Tour with a local
Vienna has a vibrant gay and lesbian scene, with a fine array of restaurants, bars and clubs in the district known as the Gaixample. It is fun to explore the LGBT scene in the city only when you go out and explore it with a local. On this tour you will try delicious food, taste amazing beers and visit offbeat places in popular LGBT districts with a local. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the Austrian LGBT culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vienna, Vienna
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Stephansplatz, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.